Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Academic Writing (deadline is 11 april price is 2000)

Today, I found 2000PKR work and yeah this was great offer for me. As earlier I earned lower amount with this client and today, first time he offered me 2000PKR, assignment details were in below e-mail. 

dateWed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:07 AM
subjectdeadline is 11 april price is 2000 rps

I have take home exams, and here are two questions I need help with:


1. In approximately eight pages double spaced--2400 words, compare and contrast the humanistic and scientific approaches to communication. Which approach do you find most helpful? Or what are the limitations of each approach?

2. As a communication practitioner, there are many ways of understanding an organization. One way is to view an organization as a system. In what way or ways might system theory help us understand how on organization functions? (appximately eight pages double spaced 2400 words).

Note: For both questions above use either APA for your citations and list of references.
page should be double spaced





I had to write approximately 4800 words for 2000PKR, I needed money as now I needed not only for my websites but also needed for my further studies and other person necessities, Everyone has own wishes and every person wished to fulfill his/her dreams by his/herself. Same was my case, I wished to study a lot and same time I was wishing to earn money to bear my expenses by myself. 


It was tough task for me but Alhamdulillah I had done it well and earned my money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment