Sunday, May 15, 2011

Academic Writing (English listening) 300 PKR/500 words

Hi friends, 

I am here with a new job experience, I am sharing how I spent my time in search of a job and through this post, I am going to share one more online job experience. Let's enjoy my story, hopefully, it would be helpful for my friends. 

I had received an e-mail from my client which was as follows: 


dateTue, Apr 5, 2011 at 1:03 AM
subjectdeadline is 5 April price is 300 rps

i just wanna summary for page and half double spaced( 500 words) about record ,the record is about women who is working at council and she talked about her career and i want you write one page and half bout what she taking about in the record , 

http://www.4shared.com/audio/w4FCJFLW/recorder.html


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

300 PKR for 500 words, it seemed nice but when I started work on this assignment, it was really tough for me, I was unable to get her voice properly, secondly I am not native girl so it was really tough job for me. I was thinking to refused this work but was afraid that if he mind and refused me for this job then what I would do. so I again tried to get the things clear. 

I get an idea that my brother has good command on English listening so I should take his help to complete this project, I went to him and asked for his help. First he didn't liked this work but when I forced him a lot then he would agree for helping me out but it was hard for him too as he is younger than me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


But Finally, I decided to refuse for taking responsibility of this task. 


2:50 AM me: bro
 Client: g
2:51 AM me: bro can I reject sm work?
 Client: kia hoa?
 me: I mean I tried my best but I don't think I can do it best
2:52 AM actually, I wish k aap ye kaam kisi aur ko assign krte jo ziada easily kr skta
  but agr koi aur option nhi to ma hi try krti hun no prob
  but ma nhi chhati k kaam ache se na ho n baad me koi tension ho
 Client: aik sec sis
2:53 AM me: ok
 Client: okay sis its okay
 me: wow
 Client: ill contact u soon with some other work okay sis
 me: is it possible
2:54 AM Client: aap ki field ka ho ga
  yeah sure sis :)
 me: wow thanks
  MBA n M.COM se related koi b kaam ok
 Client: wc sis
 me: thanks bro
 Client: okay sis
 me: u r gr8
 Client: wc sis
  no no no plz
  ALLAH is grat
  great*
 me: Allah is greatest
 Client: :)
 me: but you are great too
2:55 AM Client: :) dua mne yad rakhye ga plz sis
 me: yeah sure
  u know bro
 Client: g?
2:56 AM me: I didn't checked your ad on freelancer, one of my friends checked and suggested me about you
 Client: :) waqai sis?
 me: I was too much afraid from my childhood, that boys are bad blah blah
  so I don't wana contact you even
 Client: hayeeee sis asa ni hai :)
 me: but my friend told me that no try once
2:57 AM ma ne pkka socha hua tha agr aap ne kch b bad bola to ma bhaag jaun gi 1st chat me hi
  but u r gr8
 Client: hahahahhahhah
 me: I never ever had confidence tp chat with boys :P
 Client: oho sis har insan aik jesey ni hoty
 me: isi liye tuition pdha leti hun bt job ki hmmat nhi mj me
2:58 AM Client: oho sis be bold really
  warna log ap ka faida uthayen ge hamesha
 me: :P
 Client: i am thankful to u ke ap ne mujh pe trust kia sis
 me: no thank to God bro
  u r really great
 Client: bcs meri life ka asool hai to wrok with honesty
 me: aap ne baat hi sis bol k start ki thi
2:59 AM so I liked your style
 Client: :)
 me: ok next kaam ho to bta dijiye ga
3:00 AM Client: sure sis but plz cell numde djiye so dat ap ko sms kar dun ke mail check kar lijye plz ......thora aur trust kar len bhai pe :)
 me: :P sure
 Client: bcs kal pura din ap ka wait karta raha
  here
3:01 AM me: 0332-******* (My fone number)
  haan kal net tenson thi naa
  I was thinking yesterday k agr fone number exchange kr lete to bta skti
  but haan bro, sms kijiye ga ok
  jb b koi kaam ho :P
 Client: kar dia sms sis num save kar len plz
  n tahnk you so much
3:02 AM blank sms kia hai ap ko men ne abhi
  0333*******(client’s fone number)
 me: yes mil gya
  bro 1 aur kaam
 Client: g sis
 me: aap ye chat history delete kr dena
  I am too simple girl :P
3:03 AM Client: delete kar dun? :)
  ok sis i'll
 me: no no number save kr lo fone me
  and ye chat hostory delete kr do
  ta k number ksii aur k pas nhi jaaye
  I don't like tensions
3:04 AM blacklist install krna fir numbers block krna ,, lmba kaam pd jana hai mere sath :P
 Client: ohhh okay sis dnt worry mere hawaley se kabhi ap ko tnsion ni ho g INSHALLAH
 me: so ma boys ko fone number deti hi nhi
  inshAllah
 Client: INSHALLAH
 me: thanks for everything
  I will wait for new task
 Client: wc sis
  sure til then tc
 me: Acha 1 aur baat
 Client: g :)
3:05 AM me: bro aap kis kis level ki assignments pe kaam krte ho
  I mean masters level only?
 Client: g
  kiyn?
 me: aise hi poch rhi thi
3:06 AM Client: sure?
 me: yeah sure
 Client: asey hi poch rahi thin ap?
  ok sis
 me: bro trust me yaar
 Client: :)
 me: mera kis FBI ya detective agency se link nhi :P
3:07 AM Client: ahahhahahah
 me: apun 100% simple si gal hai
 Client: :)
  movies lagta hai ap zyda dekhti hian ap :)
3:08 AM me: :P
  nhi
  phle student life thi
  and ab bdi ho gyi hun
  so movies ka time bht km mila
 Client: hmmmmmm ap islbd men rehti hian?
 me: yes
  apko kese pta?
3:09 AM Client: purr in islabd?
  hhhahha sis u told me one
  once
  yourself
 me: ohh acha
  :P
  I forget
  may b btaya ho in start :P
3:10 AM Client: chlen ap ka time le raha hun men tc sis ok
 me: ok bro
  tc
  Allah Hafiz
 Client: AH N SALLAM



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I am not sharing names and fone numbers or other personal information for security purpose, I am here to share my personal experience only. Hopefully, no body will mind of hiding some personal details by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment