Monday, May 16, 2011

Article Writing (Articles on website) 05/07/2011

Now, It became a part of my routine life, wandering on freelance sites, specially on freelancer.com in search of some small job, which doesn't bother my routine studies and I can earn some amount of money along with experience. Mostly I prefer writing jobs. 


In this post, I am going to share a new experience of article writing with my friends, hopefully, it would be useful for you as well. 

Following is detailed description of the project. 


Description


I ask the execution of articles on the website.

1 Main article: about 500 words, 3-4 paragraphs
4 articles on the pages: approximately 250 words each

Subject: one of a baseball man. Details after winning the order.

I can pay up to 8 dollars. Lay the cheapest offer.   


After reading description I bid on this project and send him Private Message, in which I used following words:


my bid is for $15 for 5 unique articles.

Posted: 05/07/2011 at 18:19 PKT




Now, I was waiting for his reply, I made my mind that I will accept this project on whatever rate he desired. 


I can pay 0,6$/100words.

Greetings
Matt

Posted: 05/07/2011 at 18:30 PKT


I found his reply, which was a hidden signal that he wanted to award me this project.  


okay I am ready, please award me this project.

0.6$/100 words means 3$/500 words.

okay sure I am agree.

Posted: 05/07/2011 at 18:46 PKT


0.6$ for 100 words was not much bad, I though I should accept this project as I already made my mind on each rate whatever he would like to pay. 


Sorry, I can pay 8$. Are you interesting?

Posted: 05/07/2011 at 18:52 PKT





Well I get busy in other window, I didn't check his this message. When I get back to freelancer window and checked my private messages I had receive two messages, means one more along with this message and that second message was as below: 


OK, I can pay 9$ per all texts.

1 Main article: about 500 words, 3-4 paragraphs, title:
Derek Jeter herpes
4 articles on the pages: approximately 250 words each, titles: (Any of titles)

Posted: 05/07/2011 at 19:14 PKT


He was ready to pay $3/500 words and total of $9, It means my gotten busy worked positively and my $1 increased. Well I replied him in following words to show my acceptance of  this offer. 


okay, I am agree on 9$ per all texts.

what about payment method?

Is paypal okay for you?

and tell me topics so I can start my work

Posted: 05/07/2011 at 19:29 PKT


Now I was waiting for topics, so I could start my work asap for me. Now I prefer receiving payments through paypal as now I had an account. 


OK, I prefer paypal.

When send me a texts?

Greetings

Posted: 05/07/2011 at 19:38 PKT


Well I was not hurried about payment, just wanted to start my work. I wanted to discuss things on some instant messaging, like details about articles and most important thing I wanted to avoid receiving money/payments on freelancer. Might be it would be good for you as it is good to avoid internet frauds but I wished to avoid freelancer tax :P 


I sent him following message to get him on some instant messaging where I could discuss things openly.


we can discuss further on some instant messaging. please share your or contact me on mine, so we can talk about this project and I will return you back asap.

Posted: 05/07/2011 at 19:52 PKT



In response, he shared his contact with me for having instant contact with each other. 
I am going to share our first chat in below lines:



9:27 AM Maciej: Hi, I must go from computer. When you send me texts?
9:28 AM ??
9:30 AM me: hi
 Maciej: hi
 me: till when you needed
  ?
  I just need topics
  I will send you asap
  let me know your desired topics
  so I can start my work
9:31 AM Maciej: It would be good for today or tomorrow morning are
 me: okay tomorrow morning you will recieve all articles
  just let me know topics
9:32 AM Maciej: 1 Main article: about 500 words, 3-4 paragraphs, title:
Derek Jeter herpes
4 articles on the pages: approximately 250 words each, titles: (Any of titles)
 me: any title from which category
  ?
 Maciej: main title: Derek Jeter herpes
9:33 AM me: okay sure
  and other four from which category
  ?
 Maciej: the same category, for example: Derek Jeter biography
 me: okay
9:34 AM got it
  you mean all would be relavant to Derek Jeter herpes
 Maciej: yest
  yes
 me: okay sure
  thanks
9:35 AM till when you can be available on gmail?
 Maciej: The text to the title-keyword was 2 times.
  for 4 hours
 me: okay
  can you tell me about your site
  where you have to post these
9:36 AM so I can get better idea from there
 Maciej: i don't have a website
  it is main posts;-)
 me: okay np
  I will manage
  so you would be available here till next 4 hours
9:38 AM Maciej: ok
  I must go


9:38 AM Maciej: Have a nice day
 me: okay sure
 Maciej: good bye
 me: bye
  see you soon



It was our first chat about this new project, this topic was really new for me, But yeah, it was me who had to done this project. I google for relevant material but things seemed tough for me and I wished to provide work on time. 


I asked about market rates from one of my friends, the appropriate rate for rewriting was $0.5 and for original writing rate was $1 per 500 words. I decided to hire some writer for my help. As it was urgency so I offered to my writer $1.5/500 words and assigned him 2X250. Remaining 2X250 written by myself and 1X500 handled by one of my friends. By this way we had completed 1X500 and 4X250 till morning and then after final review such as grammarly test and copyscape test, I sent him articles in following e-mail.  


dateSat, May 7, 2011 at 9:37 PM
subjectYour Work
and its 9:35AM according to PST, I had promised to provide you texts before 10AM PST. So I have fulfilled my promise, now waiting for money, I hope you will not forget your promise of paying me after getting texts.  


dateSun, May 8, 2011 at 8:27 AM
subjectRe: Your Work
Hi,

thanks for the texts.
The money was sent.

Have a nice day.

Regards,



dateSun, May 8, 2011 at 9:19 AM
subjectRe: Your Work
Thank you sooo much for payment,


Here, my this project ends. I hope you are enjoying my posts :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment