Monday, May 16, 2011

Academic Writing (Project for 600 PKR)

I was waiting for some new task, Now I was thinking about earning more than before but at same time I was upset that how I can earn a lot, It was my heartily wish to make my client satisfied but my bad luck was with me. I was facing following problems those days:

1. I hadn't good command on English, so proofreading was big problem for me.
2. I was very poor girl so couldn't afford grammarly or copyscape premium accounts. I wished to purchase such tools to provide best results from my side but I couldn't afford.
3. Unfortunately, when I found this client and started thinking about making my future in academic writing, my internet was starting going down day by day. one side I wished to get more work to done and wished to earn a lot and other side I was unable to meet the dead lines due to my poor internet. 
4. If internet seemed alright, then light gone off. My bad luck was too loyal with me that couldn't leave me alone. 
Well, After waiting a lot, I found his new e-mail which had good news of new assignment for 600 PKR. following are the details of that e-mail. 


dateTue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:40 AM
subjectdeadline is 6 march 8 p.m price is 600 rps

kindly see attahcment
there are five questions in it total

250 words for each question are required for answer



Note: He mistakenly Typed 6 march instead of 6 April.  


This assignment was bit difficult for me, because I was not getting properly that what I have to to do in this one. In my student life I was a very simple student but here I was receiving very high level assignments but I needed money so I was doing my level best. 


9:07 AM      Client : jab mail parh len sis baat kijye ga mujh se plz i am waiting
                       me: yeah sure
                  Client : thank you sis
9:08 AM           me: 6 march waali to late ho gyi :P
                  Client : sorry its 6 april :)
9:09 AM           me: heheh
                              I know
                               I was kidding :P
                 Client : :)
                      me: let me check assignments
                 Client : ok


8 minutes
9:18 AM       me: Bro class material me srf pdf file open ho rhi
                           baki 2 files kese open hongi?
9:19 AM  Client : aik sec sis
9:20 AM                 okay sis men files mangwata hun cleint se
9:21 AM                  acha is mail men u knw one thing
                   me:   jee bro
              Client : 900 words men 2nu questions cover karney hain
                   me: ?
                           ok
              Client : not just one
9:22 AM               yani 450 words for each
                           okay sis
                  me: ok
            Client : acha men files mangwa lun ga raat tak send kar dun ga ap pehli start kar dijye
                              ok
9:23 AM    me: ok
                            deadline is 6 march 8 p.m price is 600 rps
9:24 AM                ye waali ma kr rhi ok
                Client : okay sis
                             thank you n goodluck
                             plz make me proud infrnt of my client i am counting on u
                     me: yeah sure inshAllah
                Client : koi cheez samjh ni ayi tu mail kar dijye i would ask the cleint
                     me: bro ma khana kha k aayi
                Client : INSHALLAH
                     me: fir baat krti hun ok
                Client : okay sis
9:25 AM                ok sis
                     me: yeah sure inshAllah bro


Now I was waiting for class material, some helping material which can help me to complete this assignment properly, so I was refreshing my inbox. Fortunately, I had checked my fone and there was many sms from client side, He was upset about assignment, and I was still waiting for helping material. I came online for chat and we made following discussion:

 
          Client : wasalm sis
                       shukar hai sis ap ka reply aya
                       meri sans men sans ayi
                me: hehehe
                        bro don't worries
1:21 AM           I was working and this time I am trying to send you before dead line :P
                         jese hi fone dekha aapke msg dekhe to mje khyal aaya k mje update to krna chhaiye tha       
          Client : okay wo files send kar raha hun jo kal open ni hoi thin
                me: ok sure
1:22 AM          send me
          Client : sent sis
1:23 AM   me: ok not received yet
1:26 AM          received
          Client : okay sis best of luck really counting on you
                me: hmm ok
                        thanks
1:27 AM Client : wc sis


What I could say to him, I was trying my level best to keep him satisfied about my work. One more e-mail received:


dateWed, Apr 6, 2011 at 1:22 AM
subjectfiles


 I found two attachments of ppt files, according to client these would be helpful for me but according to my mind our client had sent us wrong files but I have one more way that was google. I didn't wanna bother my client so I started work my own. 



Well finally I met my dead line and sent solved assignment on time and it was my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment