Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Academic Writing (Assignment for 700 PKR)

Through this post, I am going to share a very good experience in academic writing field, I am trying my level best to build your confidence by sharing my personal experience with you, I wish to tell you how things help us to make us professional. While, I had started this job/work, i was totally blank but with the passage of time, I start getting things and then my job going easier for me. 


In my student life I did same job for free of cost, I always used to make two assignments one for me which I submit directly and one for others as sample assignment to help others, many times I used to provide my friends full assignments which they can submit as it was but I never charge any cost for any assignment as that time I didn't need of money but now I was doing things for money and this is the main reason I was putting my full considerations on this job. 


dateTue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:45 AM
subjectdeadline is 6 april 11 p.m price is 700 rps

For years companies have analyzed the "economic risk" of doing business in foreign countries. Increasingly companies are also concerned with doing "political risk" analyses before making investments overseas. However, while admitting the importance of the cultural environment, companies rarely conduct what could be labeled "cultural risk analyses", though undoubtedly there is some overlap between economic, political, and cultural risk.

Assume that your company is planning a direct investment in another country. Your boss has charged you with the task of creating a methodology for analyzing and forecasting "cultural risk" in a way that allows you to systematically compare different countries.



Defining, assessing and measuring culture risk:

a. Define and contrast "political", "economic", and "cultural" risk.


b. Describe as specifically as possible the methodology you would establish to analyze and forecast "cultural risk" for your company's investment:

(50 points – 3 pages double spaced 900 words)

a. What information would you consider to be most relevant, and why?

(25 points – 1 page double spaced 300 words)

How would you systematically collect, aggregate, process, and analyze that information (i.e., how would you specifically measure "cultural risk") in a way that allows you to compare different countries.

 (25 points 1 pages double spaced 300 words)


attached is class materials that should help



It was also one of the difficult tasks for me but I had to handled so I handled. In this project many times, it return back to me, that make these changes please, as I hadn't grammarly or copyscape premium accounts so I had to face such problems. Finally, I won the race and it had accepted by my client. 

No comments:

Post a Comment