Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Academic Writing (My Client Kashif Bajwa)

It was my 1st client with whom I started academic writing and now our business relationship was getting stronger  as now I was interested in this work, here were 2 basic reasons for taking deep interest in this job. One was his polite behavior, I have learned lots of from him and from my this job. Secondly, as assignments were very close to my own subjects so my this job was providing me a golden chance to increase my knowledge in my own field. 



Now it has become a part of my routine life that whenever I came online, first of all checked his mails or replying him with some solved assignments, by this way my most of time going spend with this academic work/writing and whenever I get some free time then again back to routine life of searching some job on freelance sites.


When I first time joined freelancer, I was totally blank and after browsing jobs for 7 hours, I came to the point that I am not able to do some online job but after that I found some projects about joomla and I had a little bit knowledge about simple scripts so in start I select joomla as my proficiency category but my bad luck whenever I bid on any project and then again back to same project after ten minutes, there must be a long lasting line of professional bidders, having good ratings, and I had no rating points as I was new, by this way clients, of course, select professional people having good rating, who knew me? and how some one could take risk of hiring a newbie. Some of my friends, if became successful in winning some joomla or web development related projects then they pass me that project but I never ever found proper income as firstly they bid too lower that was the main reason of skipping professionals and giving chance to newbies but after that lowest bid we earned nothing, secondly you never ask about money to your friends and I wished to earn something along my experience. It was the main reason, I thought first I should develop a best site for myself then I can use that site as reference of my work, and for developing my own sites properly, I haven't much time. I continued development of my sites and blogs but thought to earn something along with my personal work.


Kashif Bajwa was that only man who hire me without checking my feedback/rating, and then gave me good projects, ignored my mistakes and problems (like net problem, light problem etc.) and most great thing he always guide me as his younger sister. After earning some money from this job, I came back to my sites and started work as I needed some money to start work on my sites and my this job became a source of providing money for my sites and I planned that in long term if it would be possible for me then I will start web development related work along academic writing. 


Today, through this post I want to tell my friends that if you ever interested in academic writing and you wish to join some good client, then here is great opportunity for you, don't hesitate to ask my this client's contact e-mail, if you are serious in this work/job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment