Sunday, May 15, 2011

Academic Writing (Task for 600 PKR) Sat, Apr 2, 2011

Hi Guys, 
I am going to share one more job experience with you all, Hopefully my experience would be helpful for my friends too. 


I have received following e-mail from my client and it was also a news of new task, new opportunity of earning some money. 



dateSat, Apr 2, 2011 at 4:42 AM
subjectdeadline is 4 april price is 600 rps



i have an assignment on Life cycle costing for Facilities Management in construction. 

The term ‘LIFE-CYCLE COSTING has been used to describe a form of cost modelling technique to cope with a mixture of capital and running costs. Researchers and Asset managers have argued that ‘real costs’ should embrace the running costs of maintaining and operating a building or plant throughout its effective life. Critically analyse the difficulties confronting Asset Managers in the forecasting of user costs. 1500 words

7 references are required at least

harvard stylr




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me share something here with you, that in start I was not lusty for income/money, I needed job and my client's satisfaction and I was okay with his rates :) 


well after this e-mail he sent me one more e-mail, which was as follows:


dateSat, Apr 2, 2011 at 4:52 AM
subjectreferencing machine



ttp://www.makecitation.com/4.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't knew, what was this :P but have idea that it would be relevant to my work :) 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 4th April and I have to send him work done by me as it was my dead line. But still my work wouldn't finished. I was upset and trying my best to finalize my work on time. 

Suddenly, I found e-mail from his side, which was as follows: 


dateMon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM
subjectsis?


hello sis? where is the work?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What I could reply him? actually my bad luck always following me :P 
actually what happened with me, let me share truth here, I started my task from 2nd April but after taking start I was not feeling good so get slept and woke up in the next morning, tried to start and finalize my work but when I switch on my system, come to know that internet has gone again, without browsing, how I could make my assignment so taken rest and started waiting for things get fixed :( I was relaxed in morning that I still had evening but when I couldn't accessed internet in evening too, I started taking worries for this task but what I could do?

waiting waiting waiting, time was passing. by this was 3rd April get wasted and started 4th April.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, I get received one more e-mail from my client which was as follows:


dateMon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM
subjectsis where is the assignment


Sis, where is the assignment?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After thinking a lot, I had decided to reply him and tell him about my situation:


dateMon, Apr 4, 2011 at 5:33 PM
subjectRe: sis where is the assignment


bro, kal pora din net problem rha, and raat me internet to theek ho gya but 11 to 12 light gyi to ma so hi gyi :P

abhi assignment complete hai bas Harvard style me bna k deti hun.


------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally that time came, when I had completed this 2nd task from my new client, following was my last e-mail regarding this task, (last e-mail according to my thinking)


ateMon, Apr 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM
subjectYour work


Find the attachment 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



12:46 AM me: Hi
12:47 AM Sorry for being late
 Client: aoa sis kesi hain ap? aik sec [pplz
12:48 AM me: I am fine enough, aap sunao kese ho,, Aj to meri shamat hai pkka :P hain naa
  :P
12:49 AM Client: ni sis asi baat ni men ne kaam send kar dia hai client ko but ab dekhen wo pay karta hai ke ni
  bcs hum late hain tu us ko zarort rahe na rahe
12:50 AM now we need to wait for a while sis
12:51 AM me: yeah sure bro
  its depend on timing too
  agr hm time pe send krte n proper send krte to zahir hai tb hi payment mile gi naa
  no tension about such payment :)
12:52 AM Client: ni sis tension tu hai na
  repute stake pe hoti hai
12:53 AM jab committment ki jaye tu pura karna chahye
 me: yes
12:54 AM hmein commitment pori krni chhaiye timely cuz alloted work 1 trust pe diya jata hai
  but u know exceptions hr jgh hoti hain
  2nd time apka image khrab ho rha meri wjh se
  isi liye ma dant ki umeed kr rhi thi
12:55 AM k aaj aap aao ge to meri khoob class lo ge
  k kbhi tm late ho jaati ho kbhi net khrab ho jata hai ab next time guest ka bahana bna k gayab ho jana :P
  but you are too kind
12:56 AM Client: sis plz its a request really
  plz deadline meet kijye
 me: don't worries
  bro I will try my best


For finding assignment and solution, please following link:
http://7sk.org/2011/05/19/academic-writing-task-for-600-pkr-sat-apr-2-2011/



No comments:

Post a Comment